The fIrst artIsts of MelodI Grand PrIx are revealed!
Norwegian national broadcaster revealed the acts of the first semi final and the pre-qualified acts for this years Norwegian national selection, Melodi Grand Prix 2020.
After winning the televote at last years competition with “Spirit In The Sky”, the interest of artists joining Melodi Grand Prix grew immensely.
The acts were announced during a press conference, broadcasted live from NRK.
The first semi final acts:
- Kim Rysstad – “Rainbow”
- Raylee – “Wild”
- Geirmund – “Come Alive”
- Lisa Børud – “Talking About Us”
You can listen to the songs from the first semi final here!
Pre-qualified acts for the final:
- Didrik & Emil – “Out Of Air”
- Ulrikke Brandstorp – “Attention”
- Akuvi – “Som du er”
- Sondrey – “Take My Time”
- Tone Damli – “Hurts Sometimes”
There are several returning artists: Ulrikke (MGP 2017), Didrik (represented Norway at Eurovision 2010) and Tone Damli (MGP 2009 runner up).
A total of five semi finals and one grand final will be held this year. Melodi Grand Prix 2020 will be held on the following dates:
- First Semi Final: 11th of January
- Second Semi Final: 18th of January
- Third Semi Final: 25th of January
- Fourth Semi Final: 1st of February
- Fifth Semi Final: 8th of February
- Grand Final: 15th of February
What do you thInk about thIs years MGP lIne-up? Tell us In the comments sectIon below.
Photo by: Andres Putting