AlIcja ANSWERED OUR QUESTİONS
On Eurovision 2020, Alicja was about to present Poland with their song “Empires”. We had an interview with Alicja.
– Could you tell us a little about yourself, how was your talent discovered?
I’m 17 years old, Im a high school student and in my free time I love playing the piano, reading books, watching movies/series and traveling. I started my music journey when I was about 5 years old in the kinder-garden. My teacher Ms.Kasia gave me microphone and it stayed with me till now.
– You won ”Hit, Hit, Hurrah!” and ”The Voice”. How did you come up with the idea of participating in competitions?
– What are you plannıng to do for your musical career progress after Eurovision? Do you have any projects?
I’ve got big plans and big dreams but İ will have to face them with reality. My biggest dreams are to stay true to myself and release my 1st album! İ have a lot of upcoming projects.
– Which singers do you follow ın generally, are there any names that you take as an example?
I have a lot of artist that I appreciate and look up to, but my biggest idol is Beyonce. She is my absolute queen and singing master.
– How did you decide to partıcipate the national final?
After The Voice victory I wanted to face myself with new challenge.
– What do you think about Turkey? What is your favorite Turkish Eurovision song?